I have never participated
in this festive social media event until today.
The last couple of weeks have been extremely busy and hectic. We have been blessed with healthy children
and a “normal” week of chaos which has given me extra time to play and soak up
some precious time with my littles. What
has just blown me away as of late is the fact that my little girl is just that…a
little girl. We are able to have
conversations together, she helps with chores, she is a little mommy to her
brother, and has such a good memory I sometimes find myself in trouble. ;)
I remember being told
that as you age, the years go by even quicker.
This couldn’t be truer. I have so
many moments where I wish I could freeze time, yet on the other hand, I am
anxious to see what the future brings and how my kids will look, act, and
grow. I know I don’t have control over
any of this, so for now I need to just remind myself to treasure the moments
and never forget the past.
That being said, in
classic tbt fashion; here are some photos of my sweet baby girl during her
first Christmas. (Because I am ridiculously excited for the holiday season now
that Halloween has passed)!
| Tessa Is Wearing The Same Dress I Wore On My First Christmas |
| First Christmas Eve In Our First Home |





I can't believe Tessa's chubby little cheeks in these photos! And girl, you are stunning. You look like early Gilmore Girls era Lauren Graham in that last photo. Beautiful!
ReplyDelete