Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Welcoming December


I am going to try my best at attempting the above by initiating holiday activities whenever possible.  To ring in the festive month of December, I decided to surprise the kids with new Christmas pajamas.  I ordered these a couple months back and was initially planning on having the kids open them on Christmas Eve.  With how fast kids grow, I decided that would be a big waste of some adorable sleep wear.  I was so happy that they fit them both perfectly and even more over the moon that I was able to find matching pieces for them.  Sometimes that is hard with a brother/sister combo.  ;)  Anyway, with jammies this cute, a photo shoot was in order.  So, in typical fashion, here are my completely non-perfect, but oh so treasurable photos of the kids.

Come On Brady

If You Won't Listen, I'll Just Lift You Up

Always A Tight Squeeze

More Interesting In The Fire

This Was The Only One Where They Were Both Sitting AND Looking

"Don't Open Until Christmas"

Sister Lovin



 For those of you who are interested, I purchased these pajamas through SugarBit.  It is the cutest little online shop for babies and kids alike.  I noticed that today they are running a special on all their sleepwear so snag some goodies while you can!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS