Saturday, September 27, 2014

Wee-Ones

Tessa
We call her "Boo."  She is full of life and always on the go.  She loves being outside on her play-set, riding her quad & tricycle, reading books, and torturing playing with her puppy Mason.  She has a few dollies that mainly sit on her shelf because her Mickey Mouse plush is her "baby."  She recently started gymnastics and loves all things beam and bar.  She is the best big sis; tolerating little brother 90% of the time.  Although, she has started a new thing where she says "Tell Brady I said this, or I think that."  We're not sure why she won't tell him since he's sitting right next to her, but never the less, we oblige.  Her voice never stops and sometimes she utters words that melt my heart; "Mommy, you're my best friend in the whole wide world."  But, we are three years old now so that sweetness can turn in an instant!  She sure keeps us on our toes!

She mastered shopping at a young age

 

My Little "Boo"

It is well known that I am NOT a cook, but when it comes to baking; sign me up!  I love that she enjoys helping me too!

She might look like her daddy but she has full blown sass like her mama :)

It happened - she turned 3!

 Brady
 We call him Brado way too often, and sometimes an "Alfredo Brado" sneaks out.  He is our little preemie but growing quite a bit these days.  I have a feeling we are only a week or two away from having a full blown walker (I'm not sure if I'm excited or dreading it - probably both)!  Mr. Brady is allergic to EVERYTHING so he keeps us all on our toes when new foods are introduced (such a struggle).  Little man ADORES Miss Tess, runner-up would have to be daddy, and I'm pulling a close third.  Despite that, we do have some great moments together because he is such a snuggle bug!  When he isn't tormenting big sis, Brady loves to get into any drawer, cabinet, or door to "rearrange."  He also loves to bang, clang, clink, pop, or slam whatever is in sight.  Yes sir, we have a boy on our hands.  But one thing is for sure, you'll rarely see this boy without a smile on his face.  He's the happiest human I ever did see!

Baby Brown Eyes

This was my attempt at fitting a child in a stocking...


One of my all time favorites
At yet another hospital appointment...never seems to mind
Taking a ride on the bottom of the slide

Thank you Pottery Barn Kids - he could spend hours on this lamb (sissy's lamb)

Quick photo before leaving for his first day of school in his big boy classroom (no longer an infant to them)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS