My mom was visiting this weekend and with the nice Spring-like weather here in Iowa; we made every attempt to be out and about with the kiddos. We went out for lunch, played outside in the yard, and did some shopping. Needless to say by the end of both nights the kids were tired! They aren't use to being able to expel their energy outside yet, ha!
Tess doesn't nap anymore and Brady isn't always the best about wanting to take his. Some days we let it slide and other days he goes to sleep well for us. I have always been the mother who believes in "the kids can adapt to my lifestyle" as opposed to "I change my lifestyle for the kids." That being said, both my kids nap, eat, play, sleep, etc. really well no matter what it is we are doing. Here are a few pics from our weekend adventures.
 |
| Best Friends...Most Days |
 |
| Mini Cart For Mini Boy |
 |
| Yes, Tess Is Only Wearing 1 Bow....Picking My Battles |
 |
| One Of My New Favorites Photos Of Mr. B |
Case in point; Brady napping in the shopping cart and us taking over Pottery Barn for a quick snooze! One of the sales ladies asked me three times if I wanted to change spots with her so she could rock him. I'm still wondering why I didn't take her up in that! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment