Today was a special day for Miss Tess. She and I made her very first Valentine’s Day
box over the weekend and brought it along with us to school. They are having little L.O.V.E celebrations
each day at school this week in celebration of the upcoming holiday. She won’t be there for all of the activities,
but I am making the most excitement out of those she can attend.
I feel like she is finally at the age where she is starting
to understand the happenings of each holiday and she is more excited to
participate in the little fun activities.
When I told her about writing out valentines cards, making a Valentine
’s Day box, etc. she was beyond ecstatic!
“Mommy, let’s go to the store now!”
We made it a family ordeal and let her select out the cards
of her choice. Can anyone guess what
they may have looked like?
I asked for a class list from Tessa’s teachers and over the weekend she helped me write them out. I did all the children’s names and she signed “Tessa” on each one. She definitely has the ‘T’ down but those ‘E’s are a little bit tricky. ;)
Finally it came time to make her valentines box. I gave her some photos to look at with ideas she could choose from. I shouldn’t have been surprised when she said she wanted a Mickey Mouse box. I’m not the most creative person but with a photo I found online, we created this!








No comments:
Post a Comment